- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Due to high demand please expect a 5-7 day processing time.
- Safe stacking elements: no sharp corners or edges, water-, saliva- and UV-resistant
- Stapelstein® Original elements are 0.4 light and can support up to 396 lb in weight
- Stapelstein® Boards are 0.6 light and can support up to 264 lb
- Stapelstein® elements are made of eco-friendly EPP (expandable polypropylene)
- Is compatible with all Stapelstein® products
- Color of the actual products may differ from that on the screen, due to lighting conditions during product photography and different screen settings.
If you want to use Stapelstein® products for balance games and for courses, it is best to do so on a level and non-slip surface. Stack the Stapelstein® elements only as high as you feel safe. We recommend that you stack a maximum of 3 elements if you want to climb a tower on foot.
Products from Stapelstein® are waterproof and can be taken into the water. However, they do not replace a buoyancy aid! Young children must be supervised when playing in the water with products from Stapelstein®.
Pointed objects and surfaces such as scissors, stones, knives, nails, wire or small pointed children's teeth can leave permanent marks on Stapelstein® products. Particularly severe damage can affect the stability.
Maximum load Stapelstein® Original: 396 lbs
Maximum load Stapelstein® Board: 264 lbs
Download instructions here
Made in Germany
Notified by email when this product becomes available
How to use
The products achieve this by letting children experience the things they love most: stacking, bouncing, balancing, building, jumping and climbing. The colorful and esthetic elements can transform any room into an adventure playground, an obstacle course or a fantasy environment.